low-fuel thermistor in the tank

Does anyone know where the low fuel thermistor is located on a Glanza as my low warning light just stopped working?

Any info is appreciated and any pictures showing it would be fantastic.

You can what's app me

Thanks

Nev

its in the tank on the bottom of the sender unit mate, mines packed in aswell ive got another but that dont work either.

i WILL get it working so ill let you know how when i sort it out.

There is a float on an arm and its at at the bottom of the arm.

as stu said its at the bottom of the float support bar, there are 5 wires going into the pump 1 live to pump 2 main earth 3 fuel sender 4 fuel sender earth 5 low fuel light.

inside the tank the fuel light wire is white it goes to a small metal cylinder with 3 holes in the bottom

hope that helps.

i have a pic but not sure how to upload on here! (im better with cars than computers!)

• 1 year later...

Hello guys i am having the same problem. my fuel light is saying on even when my tank is full. ive removed the fuel pump unit and and tried to test the thermistor i put one probe of the multimeter put it on the green wire and the other on the black one from the floater unit and i am getting 20 ohm i took a small container fill it with fuel and submerge the thermistor completely in the fuel an it still read 20 ohm. i recon it should come to at least 1 kilo ohm. so my conclusion is that if i manage to open the canister and remove the thermistor and replace it, this should solve the problem but there is another issue i dont know the the value of the thermistor inside because its faulty. can any one test their working low fuel gauge wire with reference to the ground of the floater and check what is the resistance value when the light is off. And anyone who can shed some light on this please.

i know someone who changed it on an AE86 and the value was 1Kohm (AVX 1Kohm NTC thermistor,10s 3.5x3mm (Dia))

but i dont know if its the same for glanza.

Thanks

• 1 month later...