Well i purchased a ep91 black glanza just over a month ago, got it from chesterfield, still had wheel decals 'ep91ross' and then i met a lad at a car meet at pride park (derby) but he was from chesterfield, he was the one that originally imported the car and did the mods, his name was Sean, said there was a build thread from when he got it. was wondering if anyone could help me find it? Aswell as any other history any of you may know id love to know :) the names Chad by the way

Edited by Ep91Chad

Thanks for the pictures, although id done the exact same and its just not there the option to add a file haha. So ive got photobucket now (y) so heres some pictures of the glanza.1F07449F-AD03-4357-B9BA-6C667007BB55_zps

74A9348E-EBFF-461A-A0D6-D57FF6F768C5_zps

8550D229-716A-4CC7-AF05-242DCFE2A0C6_zps

BB4C2CA4-E57E-4B0B-A7FB-439A02F8FE30_zps

Please note that the 'illest' stickers where already on there, and have now been removed aswell as the takata one, and the glanza stickers on the side, although some bright person lacquered over one of the stickers when it was on..

Edited by Ep91Chad
  • 2 months later...