Having a few problems with the car running rich,

The car smell pretty bad of fuel when not moving and there is lots of black specs all on the back of the car and it smokes black on high revs,

I've changed a few parts from my last problem that is now solved, (not getting to tempreture)

The parts i have changed are

2 tempreture sensors

O2 sensor

Thermostat

If any one could help me out as to why it could be running rich that would be great and really appreciated

Thanks

Jason

The two major contributing things that effect the fuel map are the map sensor signal itself, and water temp. The oxygen sensor also has input when the engine is warm but only to a certain load when it switches to open loop. The air temp sensor also plays a part but only minor trims.

Have you had a wideband on the car to see what the AFR's really are? In my experience the factory turbo ecu's always run rich at high rpm with ct9's - in the region of 10.5AFR in places. Also remember that when warming up the engine will run richer AFR's due to cold start and warm up enrichment.

Assuming all the sensors are working properly and are the right ones for the ecu, you could try an ecu reset and see things improve after a few drives as the ecu will trim fuel based on the oxygen sensor input.