Swaps what's the rules is it aloud???

Can any of the mods clarify what the rules are on swaps posts I want to swap my wheels 100% don't want to sell them swaps only as I don't want to be without wheels for any period of time the deal will have to be done face to face so no risk of any fuck up regarding payments or postage..is it aloud what's the deal with it please ?

they never said a thing to me for swapps on my acis think its fine but youd have to be very very carefull !!!!

did you just put it in the for sale section... Yeah will be doing the swap face to face so both parties can inspect the wheels make sure everyone's happy etc

Whe it comes to swaps we don't approve any threads that do not have a listed price.. The way to do it would just be to overprice your item but then list them as for swaps too.. It's mainly to protect members from getting involved in a swap deal and posting the item and the other member not sending the other item.

The way would be to do it face to face as you have said you are looking to do.

Something like.. £700 / Swaps ... Must meet up to swap

Whe it comes to swaps we don't approve any threads that do not have a listed price.. The way to do it would just be to overprice your item but then list them as for swaps too..

Something like.. £700 or Swaps.

ok thanks will just do that then cheers