WANT MORE POWER for your gt/glanza?

Im selling some rare and hard got items from my glanza..

Its going to be garaged over the winter so i thought if mines getting work, maybe other people are in the same mind frame?... these arent off the car yet but once i have deffo buyers in place ill start stripping off the bits :) ....

Custom Td06 turbo kit with manifold and screamer pipe.. this turbo was on the gt that ran the magic 10.6 at santa pod and is in fanstic condition with zero shaft play.. and the manifold/screamer and down pipe is also in great condition.! Id rather sell the thing as a whole as it saves the hasstle of splitting the kit but if i have buyers for both then ill will split... for the full lot... manifold, turbo (plus water lines) wastegate.. EVERYTHING to rattle your balls off.....!!!

£800..BARGIN

Hks fcon v pro gold (very sought after jdm ecu)

Comes with everything to fit

£600 delivered!!!!!

5efhe cams

Very sought after set of cams here lads..

£220...

5zigen exhaust

upswept and angled exhaust system 2.75" all the way through its got an awsum note to the exhaust

£250 +delivary... for a full system!!!

**Pics are in the comments**

Parts are located in durham england

Any info needed just drop me a message.

Cheers for looking

Mark,

post-10510-0-39149900-1441100532_thumb.j

post-10510-0-55408700-1441100588_thumb.j

post-10510-0-46695500-1441100624_thumb.j

Ill get you more info asap when i get to the car but from hand atm... (with paper work and recipts)

Its a hks V-gold pro.. that comes with wireing harness.

Its got a 4way switchable map so you can run racefuel and nitros oxide.

Also the throttle body is 80mm

Edited by M.B-glanza

There will b a label on the bottom of the Ecu b a colour that denotes the Ecu version.

And that Tb must

B a manual one then ? Not a auto ???

I already have a v con pro gold with a auto Tb so can get a more progressive map is stead of just open and shut with a manual.

Reason I ask the questions is it could help you sell it easyer if the bit more info that's all

They a great Ecu and good luck with the sale

Edited by jellybaby

Speak to conor browne regarding the throttle body mate he fitted it as i bought his old car...all i know about that throttle body is that its 80mm and its big lol

im just selling a few bits so that i can get an ecu my mapper is comfortable with as he hasnt got the hks software..

Ill get you the info when i get to the car bud

Edited by M.B-glanza