Evening guys , recently my head gasket blew on glanza and having been building it back up over last month or so.

Had the head sent off to be skimmed and had the valve clearances adjusted.

Started the car today and it ran on idle for around 2-3 mins , gave it a little throttle and died.

I haven't been able to get it running since, everytime it's cranked over the spark plugs are soaked in fuel.

Dry them off and try again and almost starts untill there soaked again.

I've checked fuse's, vacuums, leads, dizzy, fpr, had the fuel rail off.

I hear that taking the thermostat off can interfere with fueling

Incase it helps the car is running e-manage blue

any help would be great , jamie !

If the water temp sensor isn't plugged in the ecu thinks the engine is dead cold (what ever the coldest temperature is on its compensation tables) and will generally throw a shit ton of fuel at the engine for crank enrichment and cold start enrichment till its warm. Ive found some Toyota ecus wont start if the water temp sensor is unplugged or faulty. Likely not the cause but worth checking.

2nd Stu's post, i had the same fault with a mk2 MR2, was a knackered coolant temp sensor causing excess fuel at start and it wouldn't start

Or at least it did start when i took plugs out and cleaned but still took a while.

Was the thermostat in place when you sent the head away?