Water & meth injection

Anyone using this ? Be good to hear some feedback to see if it's worth the addition to my set up before I get it back on the road and mapped, seems from research can get an extra 20-25bhp from the map with it

Would maybe want to use it for power, my mapper said it wouldn't be best to use it on constant for daily use as maybe the tank level could be forgot about and it run dry, he said it was only worth while if the engine and turbo kit are pushed to the absolute limit. Just looking for opinions to see if it's worth the addition

What's the aquamist like ? Did you see much gains with it ?

That's good to know Chris am a bit on the fence whether I want to got for it or not as wouldn't want everything trashed if it failed.

Been looking at the aem kit as is a good bit cheaper that the aquamist one.

Will be pushing the GT20 setup to 1.7 -1.8 bar so maybe be worth it, as they are reliable to 2 bar

Aquamist runs of its own ecu using injector duty cycle to determine flow rate. Comes with a gauge as well showing you everything that is happening. Has its own fails safe features and tells you when tank is low. Intake temperatures drop dramatically when used

If you are going to jae I can show you the kit and talk more about it.

Aquamist runs of its own ecu using injector duty cycle to determine flow rate. Comes with a gauge as well showing you everything that is happening. Has its own fails safe features and tells you when tank is low. Intake temperatures drop dramatically when used

If you are going to jae I can show you the kit and talk more about it.

I wouldn't mind having a look. I have my Devils own kit sat at home!

• 2 weeks later...