genuine remote locking fob for UK starlet?

Is there such a thing or is it only the imports that have a fob available?

There pretty pricey most people get aftermarket alarms fitted with locking fobs etc, I'm pretty sure a toyota starlet key fob you kinda programme in yourself, numerous ignition on/off lock/unlock etc then it's mated up to your car, could be wrong but I'm fairly sure

if it has the sensor located above the mirror it has the option for a remote fob or a key with the unlock/lock buttons most glanzas have this feature as for the uk models I don't know unless a good specced one like a gls or similar to be programmed I do know some corollas came with an optional central locks unit and fob im sure someone posted up there car had one and they didn't know what the box was

I've an SR. It doesn't have the sensor on the rear view mirror. I've tried doing sequence to program a new fob and the lock don't do the lock unlock to say it's in program mode so I assume it's not viable on my car. I've found an aftermarket keyless remote kit that looks like the oem remote key (pictured) so I'll just buy it and wire it in looks factory then.

toyota-key-with-chip_zpsn2xhr53i.jpg

have a look under the cover if the wiring is even there for sensor an sr is fairly well specced for a standard enough starlet

that looks like the genuine Toyota 2 button key ive 3 keys one like that one with 2 buttons no led and one with the trunk button aswell