Rays Toms 335t?

So I was having a nosey on Up Garage website just to see what cool jdm alloys were available. And I found these. 14" 5.5j not massive but I loved the look of them and they were insanely cheap! Like £40 for all 4. So I sent off a request to see what the total cost would be to have them shipped from Japan to England and it worked out around £160! I was super tempted but I can't get them as of yet as other more important things are needed first. So the name of the alloys on the site was as the title says. But I've done some googling and can't seem to find them anywhere, but I would love it if someone knew what they were exactly as I am definately going to be looking for a set of these in the future!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Probably were not a popular wheel due to most Tom's cars being mostly big V.I.P style cars. They look real going by the stickers alone. All looks legit.

Ahh right so most of them were pretty much one offs in a way? Damn let's hope they're still available after a couple months! Thanks anyway