Hi Guys,

In the next two weeks I am going to be buying my first Glanza (whooo), so I thought I would join a little bit early, to see if I can pick up any handy hints on what to look for and to find out which shows I can meet you lot at.

Thats about it really, I could go on and let you know loads of boring info about myself but you dont want to know that crap! :wacko:

Look forward to chatting!

Vez

howdy n00b, well dropping a little information about yourself won't be too bad, would show what kinda person we're dealing with and how harsh the initiation procedure needs to be....just messing :wacko:

Also, if you're a girl, just watch for all the interests from the guys on here and how "unboring" you'll become! We're not a depraved bunch....Anyway, welcome! :lol:

Lol, well I am girl but not really a girlie girl! Im only 23 so please be nice to me lol!

I always go to Japfest and JAE as a must. Normally go in my partners MR2 but this year I have decided to get a car, that I can take and can be proud of.

Dont think I will be turning up at any meets as I live in Plymouth (bit far away from Bristol which is the closest meeting point) so definately would like to meet people at shows.

Do you know of any links to any buying guides that I could find useful?

haha - well as I said, watch the interests :wacko:

Well there's quite a few meets down err...The pointy bit of England (I'm foreign, it's my excuse) around Cornwall and so on...I think! As for buying guides, there's a lot of traders on here that can get you anything you could possibly need - new parts, used parts from Japan (the likes of StarletRick, Ecksjay, Nightspirit, Killamats etc...), food, hugs, illegal fighting dogs, etc...

Otherwise, do a search as I'm sure there's a thread stickied with the common parts sites (like RHDjapan, takakaira, greenline etc...)

Wey hey get some pics up of yourself :lol:

Just kidding eh Riko :p

Welcome to UKSC there is so much info on this site and also lots of traders who can fulfil your Starlet needs :wacko:

Looking forward to seeing your Starlet when you get it :D

Now, now boys calm down! :blink:

Planning on buying it privately. Went and saw one yesterday but it was really ropey and not worth the amount they wanted for it.

Think its time to do some serious research!

Im looking to pay around the £4000 mark.

Im looking for something that has a few mods so that I can develop the car myself over time.

Thanks to everyone for being so friendly! :blink:

hey and welcome. as far as buying a V goes have you thought of a private import?? i got mine for a damn good price from a good website full of cars only downside is the wait. on a 4K budget you would get a hell of a motor. import agents handle most of the jap side of it so isnt to scary to do. drop me a pm if you want a lil more info :blink: (dont wana shout about purchase price)

Im looking to pay around the £4000 mark.

Im looking for something that has a few mods so that I can develop the car myself over time.

Thanks to everyone for being so friendly! :blink:

You'll end up with a vgood glanza for £4000

any luck so far?