my throttle pedal is now sticking all the time. on a tem minute drive it'll stick bout 6 times. does it in all gears. it sticks an doesn't move so i'm rolling at idle eventually with foot pressure it stops sticking and then because of the force it revs too much.

i dunno how else to explain it. like my throttle cable is gettin stuck somehow closed. so its on tick over with no throttle open.

so my pedal doesn't move an then suddenly does?

any ideas?

tighten cable maybe?

i've looked at pedal an that seems fine. only since i put rolla mani on its done it.

cheers craig

i also have a problem with the throttle cable sricking usually meaning it idles a litle high!! how did you secure teh cable adjuster to the rolla mani with them being different sizes i think its down to this!!

yeah i reckon its down to this aswell. mine doesn't idle high though. i start mine up fine, idles fine, go to drive off an struggle to compress my accelerator without force. obvs with force it stops sticking but i then either spin my wheels or jus pull off dead slow but with high revs.

my mates dad is workin on it with me. we're gonna look into makin a holder for the cables exactly the same as the old manifold but will clamp or bolt onto the rolla mani.

whil i sit here typin i just thought won't the rolla our manis are off have the cable holder that sits in the rubber bung thing?

i'm insure.

what u doin with yours? cheers craig

ive made an adapter plate to make the rolla mani gap the same as the standard one!! so it works as the original which seems to have improved it!! but i struggled to get enough tension in the cable!! I tinki might be ready for a new one!!

This thread is poo with out pics i'll see if i can get some later!!! it will amke more sense then lol