Facelift rear lights

I've been looking for some pre facelift ones for ages as I can't find anyone that has some for sale would you be willing to sell them ? If so do you have any pictures of them and I know you can get the facelift ones from id-workz

I've been looking for some pre facelift ones for ages as I can't find anyone that has some for sale would you be willing to sell them ? If so do you have any pictures of them and I know you can get the facelift ones from id-workz

Where are you from, I have a set

If you don't have any luck with getting some I will sell you mine once I've got the facelift ones in, found some going cheap so has to be done, my current lights are pretty much like new not even a scratch on them :)

fit the same but 98 spec have different looms that allow very bottom lights to be side light but will work no problem with looms you have

That's great cheers :thumbsup: