Aero Catches on standard bonnet

Yeah me and sam fitted them. They come with a stencil if not just trace around them.

I put masking tape on either end of the bonnet roughly where i wanted them to go, then used a ruler to measure inwards from the sides of the bonnet, diagonally up from the coner of the bonnet and up from the front of the bonnet. kept tweaking the measurements until i was happy, drew the outline on using the stencil. Use three points of reference when measuring up for the stencil though, ie measure from 3 different points.

Used some circular cutting bits on the drill, used the biggest possible at either end, then used a dremmel to shape the holes together and so that it met the stencil.

Bear in mind that you'll have to cut through the webbing in the bonnet too depending on where you position them.

then just clip the pins into the catches, lower the bonnet down so that the catches are straight and mark on the cross member where they meet it, lift bonnet back up and drill the cross member and fit the pins. You'll need to use the two nuts to wind the eye on the pin up/down until the bonnet shut and the catches lock with the bonnet in the right position.

I do have a pic on my instagram way back of me half way through fitting mine actually. i'll try and dig it out