any pics of yours? mileage etc? he was a hard seller to be honest and i guess i didn't really hide the fact that i loved it and had been looking for a long time.he did actually do it for 1300 but it needs a cambelt so it's the asking price really to be honest. I've posted up a thread on it in the ep91 na owners forum.

No no pics of it yet, isn't no where near as good a condition as yours has a few bumps but runs nice on around 130k

Was a good buy at near 1k cheaper than this though, gonna give it to my brother to get the bodywork up together then see what I wanna do with it

Oh yeh I mean they can obv be had for dirt cheap and I was considering it but I wanted one that had good bodywork as I don't know anyone in the trade so would have to pay top wack. Mechanical things don't really bother me within reason as I'm a mechanic. But because I wanted a mint bodied one it kind of means that the mechanical stuff is sorted too I guess.

I just don't know if I've dropped a bit of a bollock because it's so nice I worry about where to park it etc ha ha. The interior is dreadful isn't it but I keep thinking I might just keep it completely standard so depends how I feel over time.

That's the thing if you buy it for a daily and it's too nice you care for that too much aswell and don't wanna park it anywhere :)

What about a 98spec glanza interior? Similar to standard but a lot better colours than the original granny patterned seats?

What oil is everyone running in the na's? I've been recommended 10w40 part synth by a friend. Also was wondering if servicing parts are the same for the glanza and na's such as timing belt kit, water pump, oil filter, crank seal etc? I'm going to get all that done for peace of mind