Questions i need help

hi there own a starlet S 1.3 16 valve injection blah blah (no its standard)

i've tinted my windows put a spoiler on big bore exhaust lowerd it put alloys on, big sound system clear indicators on soon as well...

what i was wondering was if glanza rear lights would fit on a starlet without n e modding

also if the front bumper would cause i no the glanza's have a different shapped light, also would i need to change the bonet???

n e help please

first i apologise... im not really a nutter about starlets..

but i know that the rear lights should fit (as some glanzas have the N/A lights.. i dont see why it makes a difference if you do it vice versa)

i also think you need the front lights for that bumper which might lead to needing the wings and bonnet (dont hold me to it though)

hope this helps a tad

Rear lights will fit straight on, but you might need to do something with the reverse light depending on which lenses you get.

At the front you'll need the lights and bonnet for the bumper to fit properly.... I've got a white glanza bumper for sale here: http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9589 :blink:

thanks

so if i was to put the front bumper on i would need glanza front lights and a bonnet to

Yeah, the glanza headlights look much better anyway! I think there's also a bonnet for sale on here too. :blink:

Edit: Bonnet and lights for sale here and voila one sexy glanza front end! http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....ic=9505&hl=

Would be perfect if your starlet is white, but I bet its not!

New questions lol i need help with

1. I have herd that you can put a toyota corolla inlet manifold on a starlet is this the 4E-FE engine.... also what model and year corolla does that come off???

2. Are the door trims stuck on or do they have trim buttons.

3. Where can i get my car de bagged is it a body shop job??? also am i right in that the rear is stuck on while the front is pinned on???? :p

4. Finally do toyota corolla side repeters fit a starlet side repeters... just wondering cause i have a catoluge where i work and they look increadably similar but i don't know if they are the same size.... :p

any help on any of these questions will be appriciatted thanks ;)

also i dont know if any one else has upgraded their brakes but on a 96-99 model starlet 1.3 ect did you find you had ABS discs on your car even though it doesnt have ABS :p

strange???????......