APEXI FC VS EMANAGE ULTIMATE

Power FC's are expensive because of the people that sell them. They used to be good when they were first released, a plug & play standalone, but these days I think even the EMU has better map resolution, can do launch control (sort of), I'm sure some people have managed to get individual coil packs going on them as well.

Add a few more hundred quid to a Power FC and you can have a real good ecu with all the bells & whistles.

Power FC's are expensive because of the people that sell them. They used to be good when they were first released, a plug & play standalone, but these days I think even the EMU has better map resolution, can do launch control (sort of), I'm sure some people have managed to get individual coil packs going on them as well.

Add a few more hundred quid to a Power FC and you can have a real good ecu with all the bells & whistles.

i do think the power fc is old tech....though it can still do a decent job

but if anyone is planning to go standalone then there are several decents systems out there depending on your budget and requirements.

and with respect to piggy back, i'd choose emu over emb anyday