Emanage ecu's

Hear people asking about the difference between e blue and ultimate. Im just wondering if the price jump is really worth going for the ultimate? What more does it offer apart from launch control.. and also could someone please tell me whats needed aswell as the ecu. Piggyback harnesss and map sensor? Or can i just go online order the ecu and take it to my local tuning company and get it plugged in and put on the rollers and mapped.. cheers

Both ecu's bought new will have all the harness disc etc just make sure the company you use are familiar with setting it up on the rollers all emu has over the emb is a few more tables for the mapper to work with ie launch control and top speed delete but you can remove top speed cut using sld or speedo convertor so all you really get for way more money is something that's going to wear the drive train out after a few goes unless your a serious drag slag there's no point in going for it you won't gain any more power they are both just as good as each other for general street driving even track days imo

Both ecu's bought new will have all the harness disc etc just make sure the company you use are familiar with setting it up on the rollers all emu has over the emb is a few more tables for the mapper to work with ie launch control and top speed delete but you can remove top speed cut using sld or speedo convertor so all you really get for way more money is something that's going to wear the drive train out after a few goes unless your a serious drag slag there's no point in going for it you won't gain any more power they are both just as good as each other for general street driving even track days imo

Thanks alot mate,

Emb it is then😆!

• 5 weeks later...