Engine swithing off on idle

Hi guys yesterday i went to start my car and i didn't hold on idle and it switched off, i went to start the engine again and its like the engine is stalling. Engine check came on and i gave three code

12: Turn Signal System 1 [NE, G1 (4E-FET) ]

31:Vacuum sensor signal system [PIM,VC,E2]

34: Fuel cut

I have an HKS Fcd

Someone knows whats the problem
Thanks

Edited by maloo

Hi guys yesterday i went to start my car and i didn't hold on idle and it switched off, i went to start the engine again and its like the engine is stalling. Engine check came on and i gave three code

12: Turn Signal System 1 [NE, G1 (4E-FET) ]

31:Vacuum sensor signal system [PIM,VC,E2]

34: Fuel cut

I have an HKS Fcd

Someone knows whats the problem

Thanks

have you just fitted the fcd as im sure I read a thread some where on here one of them causing the car to start and stall

if your 100% sure that its not the fuel cut defender than it could be related to the wax stat in the throttle body.

if they jam open the idle stays high like on cold start, and if they jam closed then the car does not idle at all until a little warm

try to adjust the idle screw at the top of the throttle body for the time being.

make sure its clean inside the throttle body, the holes for vacuum are small

if it is the wax stat you might have to get another throttle body as i dont think you can buy the wax stat seperate

Im not 100% sure that it from the Fcd or not, but the Fcd have be been there for a while now. Maybe the Fcd is playing too and causing the problem. I ll check the throttle first and then I ll check the Fcd

Thanks for your help

Edited by maloo