Gauging interest in a cruise up the coast in the summer joining a few sites?

HI, i have been talkin to a few friends about organising a big cruise in the summer with a few different sites.

One of my mates is a member on scoobynet, and the other is on sxoc and we thought it would be class to organise a big cruise up the north coast. Meetin in different places on the way. Mainly starting in larne and driving up the entire coast and ending up at portrush/portstewart. Another thing i thought would be good is when we get up around there, we could all meet on benone beach, (depending who would be happy enough drivin their car on sand) since it is huge we could get any amount of cars there for a big photoshoot, have a BBQ and mingle around al the cars.

Would be a good way to mix with other car clubs, and what would be better than havin pretty much some of the best types of fwd/rwd and 4wd. (wee john would mess that up a bit though lol)

Would there be many people interested in doing this and any input would be class. My mates are gonna post up something similar on the other sites to gauge interest also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...