Mounting Harness

I'm just wondering how people have mounted their harness as I know you can use the original seat belt holes but what about the buckle side? As there is nothing to really fasten it to as the buckle is part of the original ep91 seats

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

You can remove the buckle if you wish to keep the OEM seatbelt (have to dismantle half the OEM seat), just get a longer bolt, it's a very tight squeeze though with a harness buckle plus the OEM seatbelt clip with the handbrake plastic in the way.

Like I mentioned in the other thread though, I wouldn't recommend using a harness on any OEM reclining seat. Your life though.

You can remove the buckle if you wish to keep the OEM seatbelt (have to dismantle half the OEM seat), just get a longer bolt, it's a very tight squeeze though with a harness buckle plus the OEM seatbelt clip with the handbrake plastic in the way.

Like I mentioned in the other thread though, I wouldn't recommend using a harness on any OEM reclining seat. Your life though.

I have rigid back seats mate I wouldn't go for harness on recliners but just having trouble with my harness as I have a custom rail with no harness mounting :/

Ah ok, miss-read your first post mate my bad.

Have you got a pic of the rail you have?

Not at the moment mate no... the best way to explain them is that the passenger one has the OEM feet etc with some metal welded on top for the seat + sliders to go on to... and the drivers is basically a bunch of metal with the same principle

I've come to the conclusion that I need to try and find some proper rails for my buckets but can't find anything :/