I've not actually seen yours mate just was doing a bit of work on the sr in the LAD last week and some lads mentioned they knew someone who owners a glanza on camp. Who owns the gt4? Probs best to pm me otherwise this thread will keep going to the top of the board.

I've not actually seen yours mate just was doing a bit of work on the sr in the LAD last week and some lads mentioned they knew someone who owners a glanza on camp. Who owns the gt4? Probs best to pm me otherwise this thread will keep going to the top of the board.

I'm not sure about the gt4 tbh mate I've had 5 or 6 starlets since I've been on this camp a few gt,s and two glanzas I'll come over for a chat next time I see you about if you need a hand with anything on the car give me a pm on here happy to help you out with anything

Yeh I've heard you're quite clued up with them. Got any parts for sale? Cheers mate will do, pretty clued up with gt4's as I used to have a red one running 403 at the wheels.know a bit about mr2 mk1's and 2's but steadily getting clued up with the starlets.

Yeh feel free to pop over when ever you want. I'm in 33 fitters and normally fucking around with the useless t2's

Yeh I've heard you're quite clued up with them. Got any parts for sale? Cheers mate will do, pretty clued up with gt4's as I used to have a red one running 403 at the wheels.know a bit about mr2 mk1's and 2's but steadily getting clued up with the starlets.

Yeh feel free to pop over when ever you want. I'm in 33 fitters and normally fucking around with the useless t2's

I know how you feel I'm armoured fs 🙈 I dont really have anything for sale at the min I'm collecting parts to build a gt so kinda only got stuff I need Edited by Whitenoize