jordanep91 negative

I paid tuesday mate 145 gbp. At he begining he told me to pay via bank transfer because he has no paypal. But I could nt pay by bank transfert and I said ok let it go...He émailed me back and said here s my paypal address

I paid tuesday mate 145 gbp. At he begining he told me to pay via bank transfer because he has no paypal. But I could nt pay by bank transfert and I said ok let it go...He émailed me back and said here s my paypal address

I'd leave it a while yet mate give the fella a chance it's only been a few days
  • 3 weeks later...

My thoughts were right, paypal refunded me. Now the seller is asking money because he says the item has been sent and signed. The problem is my friend never got it! When I ask him tracking numbers and suff,he says he doesnt have it Any more. What à joke

just wana say this, nano is good guy, when i first sold an item via pay pal, he sent me money from his pay pal, and i sent it to his friends house, he could have hit me with a claim saying he never got it as i sent to his mates house not him.. he didnt and he got the cusco under brace and left me feedback on tgtt