Auto gear selector

Please dont take the p**s too much but has anyone come across an aftermarket auto gearbox selector or modified the standard one in anyway as I think they are ugly as sin. May keep it auto for a while longer if I could do something with it!

Hi how you getting on with my old v? Hope it's being good to you:-)

With you saying you was going to do a manual conversion at some point, I messaged a lad on here that you might have a auto gearbox for sale soon? As his 280 bhp glanza v auto that he has only had for 5 days has packed up, gearbox bust.

And your right about that auto selector, horrid looking thing on them.

Drove it from your house to mine Mart, parked it in the garage and it hasn't moved since. I have stripped the front end down and removed the a/c system (had it properly de-gassed of course) and thats about it. I have bought 2 manual gearboxes off ebay but both sellers have messed me around, I cancelled 1 order and the seller cancelled the other so I just bought an e-manage blue instead 😀. Now with Xmas rapidly approaching I have other things to spend my money on. Apparently the kids want presents or something ha.

Cool, I was considering getting the a/c system removed and do 1 or 2 little mods to it but in the end I just thought it was time to move on from glanza v's I have had two of them, both automatic.

Anyway hope you find a good manual gearbox for it:-) as for Xmas I'm in the same boat mate I have now bought something else interesting, wasn't going to bother till next summer but couldn't resist buying a new car but been told I'm not aloud to spend anymore on cars till after Xmas:-(

I did fancy a GT as i mentioned then this car popped up for sale, Toyota caldina GT-T

It's a beast of a car with it being 4wd and 260bhp, there super rare car here.

I will be putting a tread up soon about it.

DSC_0687_zpsfrlohptk_edit_1447512167821_