This is back up for sale????

https://www.gumtree.com/p/toyota/toyota-starlet-gt-turbo-1995.-/1145512107

I'm sure this sold for 1300 a couple of weeks back. Now its up for 1500 and with the same advert , exact copy paste.

I guess it still has the gearbox issue.

Apparently someone bought it to get it fix but then gave up.

I would offer 1250 for this .

What do you guys think it's worth?

Bash up front at some point too.

Its my old car. I sold it for 1300 as i needed it gone asap. Its worth the money hes asking for.

The car went up in value in 2 weeks time lad. I asked about it and he says the gearbox is gone on that.

The value went up as he might not be in a rush to sell lol.

If its H_D's old car and he says its worth the 1500 then fair enough the owner could have paid a score for it and be asking 2 grand it's all down to anyone's selling circumstances.

Also if you go to view a car you dont pay the asking price so maybe hes asking 1500 to get back the 1300 he paid.

You definitely get more for your money with the black one mate.

The silver one looks cleaner though.

Depends what your buying it for?

If your buying it for a personal daily id get the silver one.

If I was going for a project to track in the future I'd go for the black one.

You definitely get more for your money with the black one mate.

The silver one looks cleaner though.

Depends what your buying it for?

If your buying it for a personal daily id get the silver one.

If I was going for a project to track in the future I'd go for the black one.

For a daily you need something that will drive miles without issues not something that has a broken gearbox. Or did you mean the other way round. Silver for track project. Black one for daily.

Silver ones are getting rarer all the time, its also hard to get a clean one.

Strip down , full restore and re paint whichever colour you want. I've offered 1300, just waiting for his reply. Fingers crossed

Just speaking in general here, a full strip down and paint any colour you want, doesnt really make sense (from a buyers point of view) unless whoever buys a car is going to be keeping it for a good while. That 2.5k or however much it costs to do the job right is generally lost when you come to resell a car, or atleast a large percentage of it is.

Still, there isnt as many silver GTs as there used to be.

And hopefully you get it buddy :)

Good engine .

Ģot my eyes on a levin at the moment but will still buy the GT at 1300

its me whos selling the gt turbo bud, only reason its up for sale so quick is i have my eye on a glanza that has come up for sale and I've wanted it for quite a while. Tbh if it doesnt sell im happy to keep it, its an extremely healthy engine and pretty clean overall car.

its me whos selling the gt turbo bud, only reason its up for sale so quick is i have my eye on a glanza that has come up for sale and I've wanted it for quite a while. Tbh if it doesnt sell im happy to keep it, its an extremely healthy engine and pretty clean overall car.

Will have the 1300 end of February Tan. So if it's still there by then , ill come pick it up.

Cheers