Whiteline Rear Anti-Roll Bar (Adjustable)

Item For Sale:

Whiteline Rear Anti-Roll Bar (Adjustable)

Item Condition & Description:

It is in correct working order, few signs of wear nothing major.

Price:

£130

Pictures:

F9AF6447-2663-4D88-8DBD-057B92ED8A52_zps

EBA7A064-4A80-4026-85D7-253501B8334D_zps

D9B85C1D-E28E-4861-97C6-A862ECD4FF55_zps

BA64E159-FDD4-427A-A5B3-3579FFC962A3_zps

C793D572-5CB1-4ED7-AE7E-FBE889E8001B_zps

Payment & Shipping Details:

£15 for Recorded 24 Hour delivery to UK Mainland. International shipping available.

Edited by Aamir

I can indeed charge what I want it, it's my part which I have for sale. If someone wants it they will buy it. Not interested don't comment? Can someone clean the thread up please

Aamir

keep your knickers on mate fs people just dont like to see other members ripped off and rightly so !

I can indeed charge what I want it, it's my part which I have for sale. If someone wants it they will buy it. Not interested don't comment? Can someone clean the thread up please

Aamir

This is rich coming from the person who gave Phil abuse for his pricing on his exhaust lol

This is rich coming from the person who gave Phil abuse for his pricing on his exhaust lol

What goes around comes around I guess Adam.

Edit, in fairness Aamir it is your part price it how you feel fit. People may not agree with it though.

Edited by Ryan_EP82 GT

Yeah I did that as he did the exact same thing to me when I tried to sell a strut brace in the past.

Aamir

What goes around comes around I guess Adam.

Edit, in fairness Aamir it is your part price it how you feel fit. People may not agree with it though.

Exactly "what goes around comes around" What Phil did to me I did back to him.

Aamir

Basic demand and supply lads! If the price is too high I'm sure it'll drop until someone is willing to pay for it. No one gets forced into buying anything and therefore can't be ripped off if they're happy to pay it then it's a fair price! It's boring seeing these petty disputes these over prices haha

Edited by ReeceGolliker

Basic demand and supply lads! If the price is too high I'm sure it'll drop until someone is willing to pay for it. No one gets forced into buying anything and therefore can't be ripped off if they're happy to pay it! It's boring keeping seeking these arguments over prices haha

Thank you, someone with a bit of sense 😊

Aamir