David G's 98 Glanza TD04 build

So, I'm a complete novice to say the least

Reading, asking and learning as I go is the way...

Bought a standard 98 Glanza and on with the build I go. Got pretty much a full bag of bits to go on her, some used some new, saved my pennies which went quicker than anything so now can't wait to get going. Rainy days on the drive to look forward to as no garage unfortunately but I am determined to get this job done right and quickly. Fingers crossed with the help of a pal at scania that is for the bigger jobs that require someone with the know how and big tools to get the jobs done 😁

Got the Impreza seats in this evening which look good, need a clean mind but still much better than the standard seats. Hopefully going to get started on the fmic this weekend. Going to plod on with the small jobs that I can do first and then go from there.

Will post up some pics when I get the chance

May the force be with me hey!! 🙈

Cheers

• 2 months later...

Quick update as I've done nothing to the car since about October!!

Weather was kind so I stripped down the front end over saturday and removed the standard rad, airon unit and pump etc.. and the turbo, manifold, airbox/intake.

Managed to fit the Ramhorn Manifold (love it, looks the balls) :yahoo: , Small Civic Rad, Impreza Seats and did a general tidy up.

Just need to rotate the TD04 and fit it in the next couple of weeks along with the Blitz FMIC purchased from the guys at id-workz :)

Couple of other jobs to do in the next few weeks are... fit the new fuel filter and pump, fit the smaller aux belt as the aircon pump was removed

Need to find someone to fit the cambelt kit and water pump and the stage 2 exedy clutch... Chester College Mechanics fingers crossed will come to my rescue on this!

Would post up some pics but no idea??

Giving myself until end of May to have the car fully road ready and finished off by the chaps at TD with their magic!

till next time..... :thumbsup: