Need info on mesh for FMIC

I am buying a FMIC this month and i dunno wether to mesh the bumper or not, what do you guys think? Also if i mesh it i still want the FMIC to be clearly visible. Can i get some very fine mesh?

Where the best place to get, and which type to get? Also any pics of meshed bumpers with FMIC's please post them up (,")

what do u mean by fine?

fine as in big gaps in the mesh or loads and loads of little gaps?

Lol i dont know what i mean. Whatever would be best for visibilty reasons whilst serving a purpose of protecting the cooler from flying rocks!

I know halfords isn't great but you could always go and have a look, my local one has loads and loads of different meshes, even though some of them do look like they were made to go on rabbit hutches or something...

I say leave it open bud.If you get an open mesh its not going to stop any stones from hitting the fins anyway,It'll just make it look untidy.

Allthough if you do want some, even though i hate the place, halfords is probably best because they sell the long packs of it.I bought some not too long ago to mesh the rear jam bumper.Think it was about £16 for some basic chicken box stylee mesh lolz

Craig.