Error code 14 and 52

As above.. I gave my car a bit of a beating the other night and then realised the engine management light had come on. I read the codes and it came up as 14 and 52.

What can be the cause of this?

How can I sort it out?

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=EFI+self-diagnosis+system

52 is knock sensor - try replacing it

14- is the ignition circuit, could be a few things - ecu not receiving the signal start looking around the igniter make all plugs are tight , try replacing it check wires are intact

Edited by Broony

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=EFI+self-diagnosis+system

52 is knock sensor - try replacing it

14- is the ignition circuit, could be a few things - ecu not receiving the signal start looking around the igniter make all plugs are tight , try replacing it check wires are intact

I'll replace these and see what happens. Thanks

Do u have any idea why this might of happened all of a sudden?

I would check for a break in the knock sensor wire first it's the blue one which runs through the injector loom well my one is on the GT as had this before just before you go buy another knock sensor when you might not have too

I would check for a break in the knock sensor wire first it's the blue one which runs through the injector loom well my one is on the GT as had this before just before you go buy another knock sensor when you might not have too

Yh I was going to check that anyway. Thanks for letting me know anyway.

I'm just worried that my engine is damaged.. Because everything was fine before I gave it that last beating lol...

Oh shit mate yeah there is always that, hope it's ok

Yh man.. I haven't had the chance to do anything yet as I'm working 12 hours, 6 days a week but nothing's happened yet and I've been driving it to work and back.