u can get 18s on there, but trust me, i had 17s on mine for about 4 or 5 months and it was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!

HORRIBLE!!! they just scrubbed! so they are sittin for sale in a shop in NI for £400 (a personal loss of £300 for a total usage of about 4-5months max!)

16s at the very most, 15s are ideal. 17s can be done, but u'll need a panhard rod and loose the rear seats.

Phil.

u can get 18s on there, but trust me, i had 17s on mine for about 4 or 5 months and it was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!

HORRIBLE!!! they just scrubbed! so they are sittin for sale in a shop in NI for £400 (a personal loss of £300 for a total usage of about 4-5months max!)

16s at the very most, 15s are ideal. 17s can be done, but u'll need a panhard rod and loose the rear seats.

Phil.

thanks, can you tell me what a panhard rod is :angry:

No way!

take a look at most peoples project diaries mate! most people dont have anything more than 15s! aslong as the car is lowered nicely then they look uber smart!

I only have 14s on mine and i personally wouldnt say they look to small!

If i could get the alloys i want next in 14s and not 15s then i would! :angry:

i have 14's on me Glanza at the min. They seem alright and the car handles well but I have just ordered some Buddy Club SF Challenge in 15's because i didnt like the look of the alloys it came with. I asked the guys at japshop.co.uk their advise and they said that 15's would be best as you get great handling and looks, i think sometimes a bigger wheel can look to much exspecially on a smaller car like a starlet.

they are getting changed soon though, but wot do i do, do i get some 3 spoke 16s or just give these 13s a new lick of paint, bright red im thinking to start the white and red colour scheme off. what you guys think.