Over boost 2nd gear bog help fuel cut

just wondering someone could give me some advice! Could you launch your glanza in second gear? Totally stuck, bypassed the solenoid ages ago and running fine and boosting not long got a front mount, decat, hks filter, Greddy gauge to monitor it all tonight first time ever I've been trying starts in second just wouldn't have it bogging down on 4k and even below, so checked gauge and hit fuel cut once by the looks of it atleast as was on 0.85 last reading but I was on about 3k a few times and dying so I put the high low boost back to standard with fly in first just like bypassed but still no 2nd gear launch with it bypassed and can't be hitting fuel cut even if it's cold outside and condensing ,will they not take off nicely in second gear and just use first and problem solved? Any help would be great Thanks Gonna run the standard boost on solenoid as too scared fuel cut is going to damage it! Been told to run solenoid in winter and put it back to bypassed in summer and porting the turbo and adjustable acuator will make it more stable? But second gear start has me stumped! Thanks guys pretty new to the scene

Edited by Ruddi444

Was kind of hard to read your post but I'm guessing the main complaint is boost creep?

Porting the turbo helps a fair bit. If you have an adjustable actuator set it lower, as winter gives denser air = boost creep

Yeah I understand post was all over the place but tried to explain it the best I could! I'm not sure how to port the wastegate so might ask the local tuner by me and see what he thinks, and as for adjustable acuator it is on the list! I understand you can't take off in second with ct9 also and I'm running standard boost on solenoid in winter to prevent the creep then switch it back in the summer :) thanks guys