Uprated fuel rail questions?

Because it was shinny and a couldn't resist buying it lol I'm now in the possession of a tuning developments fuel rail. In my naivety I thought I could just whack it on there and it would simply aid fueling as I'm now running a Jam ECU but I'm hearing words like "wideband" and starting to think there's more to it, any advice would be sweet! My current set up is 4efte fm intercooler, tongs hybrid ct9, jam ECU, zisco mani and decat

HKS actuator at about a bar.

029E90B7-B8D7-4CD7-A329-B4CEA6E44F19_zps

as stu said...just put it on, the fpr is charged with the job of maintaining fuel pressure

does the rail come with an aftermarket fpr?...if so you could always double check fp with the gauge it probably came with

but the jam ecu like stock fp, so it would be fine with the stock unit as well

Standard fpr won't fit on the end of that fuel rail so use the adjustable fpr set to the same fuel pressure as stock. The jam ecu will raise it a little bit, hence why I said if your unsure and as we live on the IOW fit a wideband as you love your gauges any way 👍

Always better to be safe than sorry

Edited by jamesglanza