Its to do with the alternator and or battery, the alternator itself isnt 100% correct for the car however is compatible. Its probably just a case of swapping over the terminals at the rear or something but i just dont have the time to fix it

No offence pal, but your pictures are crap. Your asking strong money for a car that doesn't run, I'd consider rewording your advert aswell.

Take the pics landscape as appose to portrait, most people will have a gander on a laptop/PC as appose to a phone. Didn't know bluebirds had gone up in value, my grandad had one until the rear end completely rusted through.

Cheers for the feedback dude, ill get my mate to get some different ones. But like I said to M.M im definitely open to negotiations, ive only seen 2 or 3 for sale in the past year ish and they were in ireland. Ive seen minters go for 3k but id happily take 1200 if not less depending on the terms. As stated the likelihood is its an easy fix and if i can get a friend of mine to take a look at it, i will do