stoptech Brake Pads

anyone got any experience with these. was looking for mintex 1155s but theyre out of stock. seem reasonably priced from a decent brand.

cheers.

lewis.

by the way these should fit in ep91 NA calipers right? believe calipers are the same but discs and carriers are different.

Stoptech used too/still do make the stuff for TRD so they are a good reputable brand. No idea what the pads are like tho but keep us posted!

will do when they're fitted.

Their fine for road use, but on par with Ferodo DS2500 really.

was thinking about the DS2500 as well so ill see how well these perform.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't get me started, I got my braided brake lines 6 weeks after ordering from them. One set which got lost in the post too <_<

6 weeks! Damn. Well you live and learn, and I've learnt I won't order from them anytime soon.

Pads arrived yesterday. So I will get then fitted and bedded in next week hopefully and report back.

Edited by NewbieLewby
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you tried these yet, interested to how they go?

Literally 10 minutes ago giving them a test run, pretty impressed tbf

Bite much better than the standard pads and they're not even fully bedded in yet. Will update When they are and will give my feedback about fade resistance when I get on track at japfest.

• 3 weeks later...