Okay so another bmw, so far had it about 3 weeks and love it, so refined and comfy. Definitely not as exciting as the glanza but no more Jap cars till I've settled down in house haha

Got this for a ace price considering the price and big spec

2rom7i1.jpg

nltt2o.jpg

96eq0j.jpg

Hope you lot like it

No plans for it really just enjoy it for what it is, only needs a m3 rarb and a couple of little bits but all In good time

Great cars to drive i used to have one.

Jus get ready for crazy amounts of stuff to go wrong lol.

If you still have run flats on it. Get them off before the rear alloys crack. Plus they are terrible tyres.

I had to replace both rear calipers the abs pump and both rear abs sensors.

They may be unreliable as fuck but they are superb one of the best chassis ive ever experienced and when they are working they are a thing of beauty.

Great cars to drive i used to have one.

Jus get ready for crazy amounts of stuff to go wrong lol.

If you still have run flats on it. Get them off before the rear alloys crack. Plus they are terrible tyres.

I had to replace both rear calipers the abs pump and both rear abs sensors.

They may be unreliable as fuck but they are superb one of the best chassis ive ever experienced and when they are working they are a thing of beauty.

I've already had to replace 1 runflat £220 :( but apart from that it's been amazing so far, I've heard some horrendous story's and yet some people have then ages and just have general maintenance, I'm just hope. I'm the latter haha

I've already had to replace 1 runflat £220 :( but apart from that it's been amazing so far, I've heard some horrendous story's and yet some people have then ages and just have general maintenance, I'm just hope. I'm the latter haha

Hopefully mate. Though definately get rid of the run flats the difference with proper tyres is amazing it just becomes so much grippier.

If you leave them on the rear i can almost guarantee those rear mv4s will crack and they are 550 per wheel from bmw and 350 for a 2nd hand uncracked wheel from ebay. I spent about a grand and a half on rear wheels and tyres before just going amd buying new wheels and never looked back.

Heres mine:

20150206_150436_zpsqsromyvq.jpg

Hopefully mate. Though definately get rid of the run flats the difference with proper tyres is amazing it just becomes so much grippier.

If you leave them on the rear i can almost guarantee those rear mv4s will crack and they are 550 per wheel from bmw and 350 for a 2nd hand uncracked wheel from ebay. I spent about a grand and a half on rear wheels and tyres before just going amd buying new wheels and never looked back.

Heres mine:

20150206_150436_zpsqsromyvq.jpg

Yeah I've heard how much better normal tyres are, did you modify yours at all? I don't plan on doing much too mine apart from mishimoto catch can too help with the shity carbon problem. And m3 rarb

• 3 months later...

stupid fucking cars

not the cheapest to keep running either thats 1 of those new age cars that drives you bwwwaa

did you sell the starlet dude ??

it's not cheap in terms of maintenance that need doing. But it's great to drive, the 3 series has always been hailed and bmw ultimate driving machine, okay the e9x were a little softer than normal but I bet it would thrash any starlet to 60mph of the lights and maybe even 100