Hello All,

Finally picked up the Glanza yesterday. Went to Blackburn at 5am with Sparky (I owe you Matey)

Nice ride up in Style - Rental Chevvvy Kalos lol

Then met up with Seller, Road Test of Joy all A-OK, paid up the Cash and on our way back we came!

No faults other than rip in drivers seat, looking into renewing seats or covering. No Buckets for my Ass thank you lol. Also has major rattles from the Exhaust, checked today and Powerflow have fitted a system like they don't give a shit, hits on the rear axle and heat shields :(

Have a Butchers...

media9.jpg

media6.jpg

fdv1Ftmp-1.jpg

Lovely Drive and Very Impressed.

Mods (To Date beforeI start :p)

PowerFlow Full System with Decat (Rattling like Fuck)

HKS Induction Kit

Baileys Dump Valve

Stage One Turbo Upgrade (Running 12PSI on High Boost 7 on Low)

Tein Coilovers (quite low at the Mo lol)

Kenwood Head Unit and 6x9s to match on Shelf

Momo Racing Steering Wheel

Metal Pedals of some sort

TSW 3 Spoke 15 inch with new Yokos

Plans for the Future...

Flytap 2 x 10s Sub Box with V12 Amp (Birthday Pressies today 9th :()

Prospeed Full System (Bye Bye Shitty Powerflow Rattler lol)

Rear Dark Tints

Various other Bits and Bobs, not much else needed. Famous last words for me lol as Muddyell and Sparky will vouch for me hehe

Happy Days all the Way B)

Thats my mates old glanza from oxfordshire she had a cracked head and the turbo seals has gone on it. It sat dorment in bicester on an air feild for over a year. Might want to check the head it was welded last time it cracked again thats why it was sat for ages he sold it to a mate who was going to fix it up. We spent ages replacing the tien locking hubs as they all rotted away

Andrew

Thats my mates old glanza from oxfordshire she had a cracked head and the turbo seals has gone on it. It sat dorment in bicester on an air feild for over a year. Might want to check the head it was welded last time it cracked again thats why it was sat for ages he sold it to a mate who was going to fix it up. We spent ages replacing the tien locking hubs as they all rotted away

Andrew

I did have a invoice with the Car for a Major Head Gasket Job back in 2004 but seems to be all good at the moment, will have it all checked out tho just to be on the safe side, Thanks for the Heads Up (Pardon the Pun)

Will look into it ASAP mate

Was a good trip and my first ride and drive in a Glanza :(

Its a real nice car with loads of reciepts for that headwork etc

@ Ecks the Powerflow was on there and over the journey on teh way home the rattle got worse :(

God I hate them with a passion and would seriously burn every warehouse they have to the ground if I could get away with it B)