Hello all,

I have just bought a KP60 and I am looking for some advice or links as to where I can buy modified suspension parts and what s engine swaps are best suited to the car.

Any help much appreciated. Also need a pair of front wings for a 1982 model.

Regards,

J.

All depends of condition of the car and if its 3dr or 5dr. Im guessing if you need front wings yours are rotten, whats the front of your bonnet like they often go first.

Get some pics up.

Hi,

Its just the bottom of the drivers front wing thats corroded. The bonnet has very little surface rust underside at the front. The car is a 2 door 16,000 miles, doors are as new at the bottom, underside there is no corrosion.

Both rear arches in front of the rear wheel are a bit pitted and thin, about 3" up on both sides. The rest of the arches are perfect.

will get some pictures up at the weekend. I will have to piece a bit in at the bottom of the wing if i can't find a new one.

Don't know how to get the picture loaded, tried image. whats your thought for insurance value?

J.

You couldn't put a price on a kp without pics inside and out. You can go to photo bucket and register which is free then upload them there and just copy the links onto this forum.

If the front wings aren't too bad try and get them repaired by someone who knows what they're doing. New ones are very hard to find and expensive.