Sign in to follow this  
richglanzav

stock engine mounts

hey dudes, is it realistic that anyone would part with a set of good condition stock engine mounts? unless I buy a full breaker lol.

also I'm assuming the mounts for the non - lsd car are different for the lsd.

the cars off road till the spring but I don't know where to source these mounts. my old ones had nearly failed so I put polybushed ones on and now the cars horrible to drive.

Edited by richglanzav

soz mate just seen this, yeah seen them but I thought the import tax or customs charges etc would be insane for stuff from oz.

never saw that link from Walsall. that's really local to me so will give them a ring tomorrow cheers.

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2017‎ ‎20‎:‎17‎:‎48, Calum122 said:

haha those are what I bought

in all the links apart from the one I bought though it says they are compatible with the 4efe. are 4efe and 4efte mounts or the rubber inserts the same then?

Edited by richglanzav

My issue is that with used ones you don't know what you're getting. Could be on their way out.

At least there are options.

I know on the Hondas you can get Poly inserts. Not as harsh as full blown poly.

Used to be a trader on here. I bought loads of stuff off him. He did make up softer bushes to fit. But I never used em. Can't say I find the powerflex ones that bad tbf.

@5e colin I know used Jeromy's softer bushes. But I was unable to find them on eBay when I looked. 

Hey guys I'm giving up and am gonna buy a new stock rear box mount but need to make sure its the correct part number. I've attached a copy of the part numbers diagram could someone just confirm the part number I need. The car is a 1998 non-LSD box glanza

before anyone says I know its fuckin expensive lol but I want the car sorted and there simply are no decent nick stock mounts about so id rather just get a new one

cheers

Section_06032018_1422.pdf