EP91 N/A Carbon Bonnet Group Buy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's a two month payoff period after the deposit is paid i'd be happy to put my name down for that. I'm still undecided weather it would look right or not though :/ need a good photoshop done with one on :D

Also, If you class AB53 as highlands, I'll happily book my own courier to collect.

Edited by Jamie5414

Yeah they look very nice, but nothing else on my car would be carbon. I don't know if the bonnet alone would look silly, or if other parts where to be changed to carbon are they avalible etc. I'd really like to see a photoshop of one or a test one made on a n/a before committing.

Yeah they look very nice, but nothing else on my car would be carbon. I don't know if the bonnet alone would look silly, or if other parts where to be changed to carbon are they avalible etc. I'd really like to see a photoshop of one or a test one made on a n/a before committing.

sorry can't do a Photoshop

mine is the same no sideskirt or something i am sure it will look sexy only with the carbon bonnet ......do it!

Come on you 'orrible lot.........nobody else has a carbon fibre bonnet on their n/a because no one makes them and here is an opportunity for us to be groundbreakers? USE IT OR LOSE IT.........cant see the option of a group buy ever being offered again! :unknw: