It all depends on the fuel pressure you want to run, no lower than 2.2 bar and no higher than 4 bar is my preference. Go lower than 2.2 bar and you start having problems atomizing the fuel into the air, you will find that the fuel droplets just fall straight to the port floor. Higher than 4 bar it will become increasingly harder to control them, although you can go higher, some even up to 6 bar fuel pressure, it's just down to individual tuners preference.

I realise its fuel pressure dependant, just saying that 1000cc injectors seem overly large and even at lower fuel pressure (~higher duty cycle) I'd be interested to hear what duty cycle guys are hitting. Just out of interest more than anything. As an example one of my old 4ag setups ran 550cc injectors at stock rail pressure and 82% duty cycle and made 300hp at the wheels.

I realise its fuel pressure dependant, just saying that 1000cc injectors seem overly large and even at lower fuel pressure (~higher duty cycle) I'd be interested to hear what duty cycle guys are hitting. Just out of interest more than anything. As an example one of my old 4ag setups ran 550cc injectors at stock rail pressure and 82% duty cycle and made 300hp at the wheels.

You would likely max out 1000cc injectors around the 550-600bhp mark. I know Spuddy ran the ID2000's on his at 570bhp.

that sounds about right

my old car running on denso 550cc's where hitting 90%d/c at 3 bar f/p 1.5bar boost (tdo5) 307bhp wheels