picture request ep82

Anyone ever try a set of black slipstreams on a white ep82 quad light model am thinking a set of 15 inch either 6.5 j or 7 j if I done me maths right the 6.5j should sit flush at et0 also was thinking of 195/50/15 for tires , any advice recommend and what sort of drop would I be looking to do for a nice stance , either springs and shock combo or coilovers , feel free to make recommendations :)

Slight poke lol noooooo

How the fuck are you supposed to take any corners at any speed with that setup!

Wheels don't rub, car aint goin to be mega low, no body roll and good tyres will corner fine it's a goin to be used as a normal road car not a nascar

NASCAR lol

Not slating man but lol it will look like a shopping trolley on steroids

You just wanna pick cause it's rota haha and all starlets are normally known as micras on steroids down here so a shopping trolley on roids is already a upgrade lol could be worse could run a 165 tyre on there and tuck the arch

You just wanna pick cause it's rota haha and all starlets are normally known as micras on steroids down here so a shopping trolley on roids is already a upgrade lol could be worse could run a 165 tyre on there and tuck the arch

You show me one part where I have said anything at all about rotas, I'm giving an honest opinion you cheeky sod..