• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks mega man.. No centre box like the skyline had?.. That's gone now and it's just a straight though 3.5 inch decat back to the kakimoto back box and it sounds epic

Naa, straight through Titanium system this time! :) ahh man that's one thing I wish I did to that, bet it sounds incredible now!

• 2 weeks later...

So got another little job done today, diff oil changed. Looking at the oil, it desperately needed it!

I'm really surprised at the size of the metal shards stuck to the drain plug... Time to look for a spare diff, just incase.

IMG_20160312_135617_zpscspiuucv.jpg

IMG_20160312_140048_zps47fxqrgw.jpg

IMG_20160312_115049_zps3n5g0syu.jpg

Edited by steve1093
  • 2 weeks later...

So got the Tomei Expreme Ti exhaust fitted on Saturday. Cannot explain how easy this was to fit haha!

Because of the DMax rear bumper, the exhaust doesn't sit the best. But that will be cut and Welded to extend the tip past the bumper soon (started melting already)

As a system, it is incredible! I know they're extremely expensive, but it's such a beautiful exhaust and weighs 4.5kg!

Here's a few photos and a short acceleration video from inside the car. It doesn't really do it justice, it's miles louder in person! I know it won't be to everyone's taste, but I think it sounds incredible!

Excuse the filthy car! Haven't washed it since I've had it as it still leaks when it rains haha.

IMG_20160319_084800_zps9ao1l70n.jpg

DSC_0551_zpsdsvfhqcw.jpg

DSC_0550_zpszdhpzfia.jpg

http://youtu.be/iUSDc5xNr6E

Edited by steve1093

Okay, I don't want to be negative. Firstly I consider the SR20DET engine to be the best engines ever built. There's no fact there. That's just my humble opinion.

But not a massive fan of the body kit. For me.

But it's clearly very tidy. And the chasis looks great. And did I say it's an SR20? Lol.

Nice ride man!

EDIT:

Looking at some on Google, I actually take it back. This looks great!

Edited by Calum122

Were you ever in doubt?;) might not so dissimilar to yours .. BUT WHO KNOWS!

Oooohh, I'm excited! :)

Okay, I don't want to be negative. Firstly I consider the SR20DET engine to be the best engines ever built. There's no fact there. That's just my humble opinion.

But not a massive fan of the body kit. For me.

But it's clearly very tidy. And the chasis looks great. And did I say it's an SR20? Lol.

Nice ride man!

EDIT:

Looking at some on Google, I actually take it back. This looks great!

Haha cheers dude! Appreciate that :)
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a nice 4am start this morning. Had a photoshoot and some video footage of the car taken down at the New Forest.

These were taken on my phone, so I can't wait to see the edits they have done! Will be a little video up shortly :)

DSC_0064_zpsij55pmxr.jpg

DSC_0061_zpsmqwoczmc.jpg

DSC_0053_zpsjj9tebw0.jpg

DSC_0052_zpsyyi10ob4.jpg

DSC_0048_zps4godhubf.jpg

DSC_0047_zpseo2jbyo0.jpg

DSC_0046_zps2quixyk3.jpg

DSC_0045_zpss6kjh9te.jpg

Edited by steve1093

Looks awesome mate!! Fancy sending some of that good weather up here so I can get some pics of my car! All it's done is rain continuously for the past 8 days

Thanks man! This was at about 6-7am, didn't last very long haha! Looking forward to seeing the 14 in the flesh though :)

Right, so here's the video edit from yesterday. The guys over at Broken Physics Productions did an incredible job for only a few hours of shooting!

>http://youtu.be/Eaf8UL_JJ0A

Broken Physics Productions

www.brokenphysics.co.uk

Info@brokenphysics.co.uk

Give them a shout if you're down south and interested in something similar!

Edited by steve1093