Glanza V as my next car? (Insurance questions)

Hi all,

A friend of mine is selling his Glanza V Auto and I'm thinking of purchasing it as my next car. However looking at insurance for it I get a load of options after entering the reg plate. Now I understand that its a jap import however do I need to declare that its a jap import as all glanza vs are jap imports? What do people insure their glanzas under?

Cheers.

Your have to insure it as a glanza or your get fucked if you crash as you willinly insured knowing it was incorrect :)

Try places such as greenflag, sky, adrianflux and any other modified specialest as they will know what a glanza is and tend to give better prices :)

Hope insurance doesnt stop you purchasing a glanza there great little cars

James

As above mate, you will need to let the insurer know that it's a glanza v your insuring. I'm with sky and they knocked near £100 off my best quote on the comparison sites. Brilliant little cars, loads of potential you will love it. I'm now on my 4th because I've regretted selling up lol

Hi guys I know I need to insure it as a glanza v its not that, that is confusing. I realise that if I don't insure it as a glanza v I might aswel not be insured but its on the website it describes the car as; no alarm, no tracker and is not imported. Do I have to declare that it is an import? Even if I have it down as a glanza v?