Odd smoke out of the exhaust

Hi all....

Bit of a odd one I have some white/blue smoke I'd say it's white but it could have a small tinge of blue coming out the exhaust It's quite thick

I've tested the headgasket and that's fine

I've checked the turbo and that's also fine

I check the rings and pistons the have also come back fine

Can't be the pvc as mine been taken out and still smokes

The car it self runs a1 can't fault it at all just stumped to what could be the cause

And info or recommendation would be really helpful many thanks

Thanks 5e Colin don't think valve steams as it dose it all the time but I will nip the manifold of and have a gander turbo seems gs no movement in or out or up n down side to side etc really scratching my head as passed a sniff test and comp test .....

I have just checked the spark plugs 3 and 4 was perfect 1 and to were a white ish colour at the tips all were dry I did notice on 1st start up there was tiny tiny one spit of fluid pip out of the mainfold which might be condensation it's a ss mainfold and I'm de cat to if makes any difference at all

I would say the gaskets gone, but you said you checked that, or low in engine oil. or the wrong type of fuel, its trying to burn off. or you can check with this diagnostic software, just connect to your laptop and incar connector to test all engine faults and it will show up on laptop. see here.

Andy I'm thinking headgasket even tho its past a sniff test if it is its a very minor leak I will try that programme get pal to download it and give it a ago fuel wise I'm running 99 Ron I've not tried a oil change yet but will next week when get paid

I would say the gaskets gone, but you said you checked that, or low in engine oil. or the wrong type of fuel, its trying to burn off. or you can check with this diagnostic software, just connect to your laptop and incar connector to test all engine faults and it will show up on laptop. see here.

any links to get free download ???

How is a obd connector (if it even works on the starlet) going to tell you why there is blue smoke lol

Thinking this myself. Software wont do shit for you LMAO.

Also you said you werent sure if it was the gasket but it past the sniff test? As in you sniffed the coolant for petrol? Its blue smoke therefore oil so your coolant would have nothing to do with it.

Hi people just a update in the end I decided to take the head off and the results was deffo headgasket I've had skim and a new 1.2m uprated headgasket put in and all is well had 2 very small breaks in the head gasket one on the water way and one via a oil way ...... yh software deffo won't work for this lol thanks for all advice and help