Coil on plug 4efte

Just use the standard triggering from the distributor if your ecu will allow. More than adequate in my experience.

As above really depends on your setup but in most applications bkr7e would do. Just gap to say .8mm for starters.

2zzge or K20 coils work well.

There's two versions of the 2zz coils, identical except for one has a slightly larger diameter tube that needs to be machined/files down to fit inside the tube.

What ecu are you using?

I had mine converted to Honda k20 coils and is using the original distributor pickup for triggering. I'm running a link G4 storm standalone, 1.8bar of boost making 350hp and it's as crisp as can be, well worth the upgrade. I bought some M6 aluminium bosses and TIG welded them to the cam cover. I have spare bosses as I had to buy a minimum number if you need any

^ Thats the way, no need for different triggering. All the aftermarket ecus Ive wired into 4e/5e/4a/3s/1j etc (quite a number of them too) use stock triggering. Only ever had one issue which was unfortunately with my own 4a where I had a high rpm miss, which turned out to be rusty trigger pick ups.