Brake pedal travel

So I changed my rubber hoses for braided ones

But now I have excessive brake pedal travel the brakes work but the pedal almost touches the floor before they work

I have bleed them about 10 times starting from furthest away and using clear pipe on the nipple to see any air coming out but it all seems good

Have also tried bleeding them with engine running but still no joy

Any ideas ?

You still have air in them mate. Do you have ABS? Then probably air in the unit and hard to remove. You just got to bleed until its all gone.

Nope it's ep82 none abs buddy , literally have bleed them so many times

Dad seems to think master cylinder but I'm not so sure

Deffinately still air in there if it was fine before.

Did you have 2 of you doing it and locking it off with pedal down before lifting again?

Did you make sure the reservoir was always above the minimum, they suck up air way befor they get anywhere empty. This happened when doing mine and had to go back round again!

Deffinately still air in there if it was fine before.

Did you have 2 of you doing it and locking it off with pedal down before lifting again?

Did you make sure the reservoir was always above the minimum, they suck up air way befor they get anywhere empty. This happened when doing mine and had to go back round again!

Yea had two people doing it

Always kept the reservoir above minimum not unless like you said it's been sucking in air without me realising as I've just kept it above the market