Best track day pads for levin calipers

You'll have to do some searching, pretty easy to get pad diagrams and dimensions you'll then need to measure what you have.

As for pads, I really rate Ferodo DS1.11, good pad without having to spend an absolute fortune. I use them in my WMS calipers, and they work really well.

Morgey do you use levin or celica pads in your setup?

I've just got some st202 carriers for my twinpots and not sure which pad to run, the celica pad has more surface area than the levin pad but does it fit?

Im using levin pads dont think celica ones fit as theyre for single pots. I've got Ebc yellow stuff which are ok, think i got them from demontweaks iirc.

If i had know about the possibility of mr2 turbo pads fitting i would have got some ferrodo ds2500.

My car is solely used on track, the ds1.11 is a better pad than the 2500 and 3000.

But that's OK, don't listen to me.

Im not going to lie i haven't heard of the ds1.11 so thought it was a miss type. Im guessing thats more of a actual race pad than a road going pad?

Edit: just googled it, yeah they are out and out race pads. No wonder i hadn't heard of them lol

Also interested in a decent set of pads. Mine are stock and fine but when they are goosed I'll upgrade. I think Russ told me you can get 2500's. Ebc yellows were poo on my gt4 but i guess it was heavier and loads quicker than the SR

Agree about the Yellowstuffs, tried them twice, DS2500 is a far better pad and works okay from cold as well...

Also interested in a decent set of pads. Mine are stock and fine but when they are goosed I'll upgrade. I think Russ told me you can get 2500's. Ebc yellows were poo on my gt4 but i guess it was heavier and loads quicker than the SR