poeple who've cut the slats out of grill and front bumper

Basically hacksaw its as neat as you can but the horizontal slats you have to cut are nasty and leave holes so you may need filler.

I just left mine with no mesh and didnt tidy it up..couldnt tell no different from a distance :)

ya i want to do this to wit the top slats just beneath the bonnet then put in some black mesh!anyone know how i cud mount the mesh in there securely?

I cut it to 1/2 inch longer and wider then bent it around the side. I then secured it in with gripfill. Withstands driving into 50mph winds at 60 mph :)

i had mine done in a bodyshop and had vertical slats on the bottom cut and smoothed out aswell

Looks so much better when its a tidy job in my opinion

So you got all the slats cut out, got the holes filled in, sanded, and resprayed? How much did it cost. I am thinking of taking my bumper to the bodyshop to get them to remove all the slats, fill in any holes with filler, smooth it down, and respray the bits that need resprayed!

Anyone have a rough estimate of how much that will cost?

Yea i had everything cut out apart from middle bar at bottom of bumper, everything smoothed and whole bumper resprayed

Only cost me £110 i think

Was a while ago now so cant remember exactly but it wasnt much more than that if i am wrong

@ lesta i will try and find a pic of mine now