why are galnzas more expensive?

theres nothing between is there as in same engine, 0-60 etc

got money ready for glanza but obvs gt bein cheaper could mean money for exhaust etc

also is wrc sales any good?

lovin the trd white one but not got that much lol

also are glanzas quick.

as in could they beat stock mr2 turbo as i've looked at them?

cheers craig

theres no hope in hell, a well moded scooby or evo would have trouble keeping up with an mr2 turbo in a straight line buddy,

i think the main reason is due to the fact that they are newer than gt turbos and look alot nicer in alot of peoples eyes,

standard they are slower than the 82 but thats due to the boost restiction in place,

with that removed the speed is similar but the glanza still has the disadvantage of having to lug about the same weight as one fat person in the passenger seat or one dead corpse in the boot

The main reason as Gaz pointed out is they are newer and more mordern looking hence the price tag

Not sure if they have any more technological extras than the GT though tbh

Last question is a bit stupid really. 1.3 vs 2.0 turbo :)

I got my t gt from them, was standard and mint condition never went wron in the year and a half i had it. Good lads too. As said the gt is faster to 60 because it is lighter,but the glanza has an extra blade on the turbo and there is more cosmetic stuff for the glanza.

I got my t gt from them, was standard and mint condition never went wron in the year and a half i had it. Good lads too. As said the gt is faster to 60 because it is lighter,but the glanza has an extra blade on the turbo and there is more cosmetic stuff for the glanza.

u still got ya gt jon

Yes mate i will be at the sol, probably be in the galant, unless it sells tomorrow night. I live in millfield next to the b&q.

i want to go but feel crap seen sum cars on website and me taken mine i think it great little car clean tidy just taken time 2 do up i used 2 ave a purple starlet think a lad called stig got it now

got money ready for glanza but obvs gt bein cheaper could mean money for exhaust etc

also are glanzas quick.

cheers craig

As said there nippy for what they are, GT is faster because it is lighter. Also the seats in a GT are nicer looking, more sporty. But the decision of which car shouldnt be based on seats but was just a bit of info.

GT has more old school shape where as the glanza is more modern and round. Whatever you like really, some think glanza is nicer some think GT. It really is preference. There both amazing cars to be honest and both have their own appeal.

also are glanzas quick.

cheers craig

Glanza's are newer and slightly better feel/more modern.

0-60 is slower than GT due to excess weight, 950kg vs 860kg.

No idea on WRC Sales...

Glanza's aren't quick, they move well for what they are, a turbo'd 1.3ltr engine, round town is where they excel due to zero lag. Take it on the motorway and everything including rep mobile Mondeo's etc will push you out of the way.

I owned an MR2 Turbo, when I bought it, it was stock...2 freinds with EP82's (one of which I now own) followed me on the motorway, down the sliproad, foot down...good bye EP. Just look at the figures, FF 133hp from a 1.3ltr CT9 turbo...vs 2ltr CT26 (CT20 on rev3 onwards) 220-240hp MR. The SW20 is in a different league.