fuel pressure with jam fcd

stop and dont touch it as i see you never mentioned a wideband !!!!!

buy 1 install it then stick to 11.5 afr on full wot

u will destroy your engine if set up without either lean and go band or rich and unburnt feul will thin out oil leading to bearing failure best to invest the 150£ for a wideband

well i want to turn up boost so i thought surely the fuel would need turned up?

You have vacuum hose to fpr and it automatically raises pressure, at idle it's 3,2bar and with 0,8bar boost it goes 4,0bar. So if You raise boost to 1,2bar, then there is 4,4bar, automatically.

Colin's right on this have played around with fueling before, I'm running 0.7 bar at the moment fpr is set to 2.2/2.3 bar, that's on idle (engine up to temp) getting 11.2/3 in 4th gear at WOT, wouldn't even bother trying to adjust it though without a wideband installed.

Edited by patman

Quote me someone if I'm wrong here jam fcd are totally different to ones like hks fcd, of course they get rid of fuel cut, but with a hks fcd you have to adjust the fuelling so much with what setting you have it on (I found out that way myself) but a jam fcd you don't?