Hey guys I've just fitted a hybrid turbo and ram horn Nani took it for a spin at 0.8 and the clutch is sticking lol. What's a good upgrade but won't brake the bank? Cheers.

Check with your local motor factors. It's a standard clutch replacement your old one could be shagged that's why it's slipping. How much they hold don't know but mine hasn't slipped yet

i'd suggest you get a stock clutch and an uprated pressure plate with maybe 20-40% more clamping force (i suppose you can find one on your end at a decent price---similar to the TRD unit spec wise)

it will give you a nice daily drive feel and take the power you put at it with the hybrid for a very long time

i think you should be able to get an uprated pressure plate in the UK...maybe fensport, exedy, ACT,cap, etc?? i suppose the more local the product the less likely you would incur duties?!?

i tend to get stuff from rhdjapan, eaby/us...as its easier for me---i'm not based in the UK

rhdjapan has the trd pressure plate for sure...but maybe try your local toyota dealer